No matter what the market’s like, when you’re home shopping, you want every advantage on your side. Why? Because smart negotiations up front can save you headaches in the short term – and money in the long run.
That’s why we’ve partnered with Orchard, an innovative real estate company, on a program that lets you buy first, move later and make the type of contingency-free, cash offer that could have sellers scrambling to negotiate.
Be the most powerful buyer on the block
The Move First program starts by pairing you with an Orchard real estate agent. From there:
- Look for your ideal home without the hassle of simultaneously selling your existing home.
- Once you’ve found your home, Orchard helps you make a cash offer of up to 90 percent of the market value of your current home.
- For example, if your current home is worth $200,000, Orchard will provide $180,000 cash toward your new home.
- You pay only the standard real estate fees at closing, between 3 and 6 percent depending on the product.
- Plus, Wyndham clients who use Orchard can get up to $10,000 rebate at closing
The perks of being powerful
Making a cash offer on a home comes with a host of perks. Among them:
- Your competitors may be bidding on a home with the contingency that they sell their existing home. Not you. You’ll be buying it outright, which sellers love.
- When you move into your new home first, then get your current home ready for the market, you don’t have to worry about double moves or double mortgages.
Skip the showings by moving into your new home before you sell
- Eliminate headaches, hassles and harried clean ups with the Orchard program that lets you buy before you move.
If you’re looking for a real estate agent and have a credit score of 620 or higher, Orchard may be the right program for you. Currently, the program is available if you’re buying a home in these cities:
- Atlanta, GA
- Austin, TX
- Charlotte, NC
- Dallas, TX
- Denver, CO
- Houston, TX
- Montgomery County, MD
- Northern VA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Portland, OR
- Raleigh-Durham, NC
- San Antonio, TX
- Seattle, WA
Want to know more?
Reach out to a loan officer today to learn more about Orchard. They’ll walk you through the process and explain all fees so you have a clear understanding of the program.